Sunday 22 February 2015

Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli Love Confessed on Media


Anushka Sharma is the Bollywood top level actress who love with Indian top cricketer Virat Kohli. Flying from the gallery be kissing the ground, together with the execution time of sightseeing of Virat Kohli loosing face actress with Anushka in her love. Finally the cat out of the bag. 




magazine for the first time in an interview Anushka broke her silence love with Virat. The additional interest due to their personal lives of the people who spoke about the long. "I'm in love with Virat Kohli and the respect of our relationship. I do not talk about it because we both did not realize how much I should say. Our love me after he admitted to hundreds of question to answer. I think this is my personal issue and I would prefer not to answer all the questions." "PK" Hindi movie fame actress has made clear in this matter, that she will speak out about their relationship. The reason she said, when they swung by his personal life, his career, and the work is not in anyone's interest. "I'm doing what I want to talk in private life, because of the importance of making it as an actress would not let me. My love is just about rumors." After PK film, there are another film are waiting to release Anushka Sharma acted and produced her first movie "NH10". Also to be released widely discussed "Bombay Velvet". Zoya Akhter produced by "Dil Dharkane Do" is also post production movie, it can be seen Anushka Sharma Priyanka Chopra Ranveer Singh , Farhan Akhter and Anil Kapoor .

No comments:

Post a Comment